Multichannel Marketing Manager (part-time, temporary)
CrossCast is currently looking for a part-time Multichannel Marketing Manager to support an established player in the Pharma sector. If you are experienced in marketing and content strategy, and are driven by creating impact on business, do continue reading.
In this role you will co-develop and challenge the multichannel marketing strategy within brand plans. You will focus on defining the appropriate content and channel mix to achieve pre-defined goals and corresponding KPI’s and continuously challenge the status quo.
We are looking for
- hands-on multichannel marketing experience
- customer focus and ability to manage complexity
- a love for metrics and monitoring KPI's
- ability to translate strategy and concepts into tactics
- excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
• actively connect with Sales & Medical to experience and check the current customers journey, to check enrolment of current MCM campaigns within this journey and to explore new possibilities
• advise Marketing in setting-up internal and external (HCP’s and patients) co-creation initiatives, to generate valuable and relevant content and to generate (new) channel concepts
• provide internal and external MCM best practices, trends and insights and organize appropriate MCM knowledge transfer across the Pharma division
• be the key contact person regarding MCM towards Global and other divisions
- Period: June - November
- 3/5 or 4/5
- In-company in Brussels
Contact Veerle Van Hoecke, +32 484 925 666, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you.